Date: June 26th, 2021
Time: 10AM - 12PM CST
Location: Holocaust Museum Houston
HMH & iOPTIN.co join forces to promote unity, empowerment and inclusion through collective yoga and meditation practice. By registering for this event you are opting in to provide health and wellness resources to underserved communities. This event joins local yoga teachers and entrepreneurs to create a place for empowerment. TOGETHER WE WILL BREATHE FOR CHANGE!
Your package will include:
- Complimentary On-site parking.
- Admission to Holocaust Museum Houston.
- Yoga Practice Session onsite at Holocaust Museum Houston.
- 1 iOPTIN.co T- shirt in the color of your choice.
- Additional complimentary pass to Holocaust Museum Houston.
- Whole foods Gift Card
- 15% off with our Partners:
- NARS: Global Cosmetic Brand
Onsite space is limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. We are requesting all on site attendees stand in solidarity by wearing The Breathing T-Shirt to and during the Breathing For Change initiative. If you live within a 20 mile radius of Holocaust Museum Houston, we advise you pick up your packet by JUNE 23RD. If you are picking up your packet in person use code BREATHINGFORCHANGE at checkout to waive shipping charges.
- Composition: Body: 100% ring-spun USA cotton.
- Side-seamed construction for a slim fit.
- Taped neck to provide durability.
- Double needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem.
WEAR THE CAUSE
join our community of liberated, purpose driven leaders who are prosperous, innovative, diverse, inclusive and unified through the iOPTIN.co mission to create a better world.
About The breathe collection
The killing of Mr. George Floyd and The COVID 19 pandemic planted a seed that harvested protest, unity, revolt, societal, global and governmental changes like never before.
During this time of great transition our founder and Chief Visionary Officer, Ashanta Miller, noticed a need for a bold message that empowers and represents the movement and the individuals who are committed to changing the world for the good and advancement of humanity.
Using her experience in the movement, exposure to the love, relentlessness, tenacity disparities, and injustices shown throughout her childhood community, the power of her ancestors and her want to create a message that unified the new era of the frontline fighters..iOPTIN.co and the collection Breathing For Him, For Her For Us was born.
•Composition: 100% ring-spun USA cotton.
•Side-seamed construction for a comfortable fit.
•Taped neck to provide durability.
•Double needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem.
• 7.5 oz., 80% ring-spun cotton/20% polyester (unless otherwise noted)
• Reactive-dyed for longer lasting color
• Jersey lined hood
• Matching flat drawstring
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband with 5% spandex
• Pouch pocket